The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DUEL ANTENNA
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> Miss Belvedere - The Unearthed Tulsarama Plymouth!Message format

Rebels-59
Posted 2008-02-20 5:30 PM (#115928 - in reply to #115809)
Subject: Re: DUEL ANTENNA

Board Moderator & Exner Expert 10K+

moparjimmy - 2008-02-20 7:26 AM

hey Clive were is this picture of you working I would like to see that, poor Charlie had to do all the work while you all were here LOL But I know somebody had to be in front of the camera. :o).

Jimmy

Hey SPUNKY. What you been up too........

If you L@@K at the Pic that Charlie put on of the 4 Mopars, ( well 3 and the wifes PT Cruiser ) You will notice ME under the Hood of " White Lightnin "... ( that would be the 59 Chrysler ) .......

Still Waiting for you too Post Your PIC,s from Tulsa... ????????????? you got your 59 Dodge Finished Yet ????????
Top of the page Bottom of the page
furiousbassman
Posted 2008-02-21 12:15 AM (#116008 - in reply to #115911)
Subject: RE: DUEL ANTENNA

Veteran

MOPAR-TO-YA - 2008-02-20 9:37 PM

HAY Charlie --How you doi'n? What is the update on your eye surgery? Clive said you were going to get your oil drained - I think last week?? I went to my Doc today and he is -in his word "exstatic" with my progress-two more lines on the chart and I can drive LEGALLY. Still have 16 stitches that will stay in for a few more weeks. I think others want to know about your eye, so let us know..............................MO

hiya steve glad to hear your eyes healing well . like clive says im iback in hospital today for the oil change lol
hopefully be ok after that fingers crossed should be back home saturday thanks for your concern
all the best
charlie
moparjimmy
Posted 2008-02-24 8:37 PM (#116670 - in reply to #91307)
Subject: Re: DUEL ANTENNA

Extreme Veteran

Hey Clive sorry I haven't posted any pics yet but its been crazy for me, I need to start getting focused and get some stuff finished. No the 59 isn't ready yet trying to get the shop reorganized. and I have been working crazy hours. Just want to wish all the best to Charlie and Steve both with there eye repairs get better both of you soon.

Jimmy
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)