The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Happy 15th Birthday, Forward Look Network!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Announcements -> News and AnnouncementsMessage format

Administrator
Posted 2013-03-06 1:47 PM (#363349)
Subject: Happy 15th Birthday, Forward Look Network!

Elite Veteran

Hi All, and Happy Birthday!

March 7th marks the FIFTEENTH anniversary of the Forward Look Network!  We currently have -500- people from about 20 countries subscribed to the mailing list, and over -5700- registered users on the web forums. Who would have EVER thought that there were this many of us out there?

The reason we've grown so large is due to one simple factor -- MoPar people are by far the most helpful & knowledgeable in the classic car world. I am continuously amazed at all of you; how every day you all go out of your way to dig out dusty parts books, production records, and tech manuals to help each other out. Kudos to everyone out there who takes the time to make the FWDLK what it is today. You all deserve a big round of applause.

The annual special thanks go out to:
- My friend Benny, who taught me the importance of a network of fellow Forward-Look'ers
- Todd St. Clair, for suggesting the very idea of a Forward Look mailing list
- Tony Lindsey, for providing his "Seven important tips for running an internet car club". (FABULOUS advice, Tony!)
- Todd St. Clair, Daniel Andersson, Richard Zapata, Jerry Bramlett, Bill McEntee, Josh Ackerman, David Wallace, Glenn LaGasse, Stein Erik Tveter, Jim Wilson, Daniel Petterzon, Ed & Jan Siarkowicz, and Pete Johnson - Our "Charter" Members (most of whom are still with us today!)

Here's to the next 15 years!

-Dave

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)