The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Branson Midnight Cruise
Moderators: 59savoy

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Heartland RegionMessage format

Viper Guy
Posted 2016-08-09 9:51 PM (#518727)
Subject: Branson Midnight Cruise

Expert

Branson, MO has an annual "Midnight Cruise" the second weekend in August. This is in combination with a "Show and Shine" for a 4 day period. Cost is $50.00 for all four days unless you pre-register and then it's $35.00 complete with goody bags, T-Shirts, etc.

Open to 500 to 550 vehicles and the show is a judged event beginning Wednesday the 10th and ends on Saturday afternoon the 13th. There are several classes so the chances are pretty good to receive a trophy. Of all the cars, I'm willing to bet that my '59 DeSoto will be the only FL car there. The cruise is after the show on Saturday which is really a parade of the vehicles for several miles on a main by-way of Branson.

I have not attended this event before because we just moved here late last year but I hear it is a super big deal. I guess I'll find out.

Edited by Viper Guy 2016-08-09 9:54 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Viper Guy
Posted 2017-07-06 10:22 PM (#543677 - in reply to #518727)
Subject: Re: Branson Midnight Cruise

Expert

This year's Branson Midnight Cruise will be Sunday August 13. The Shepherd of the Hills show and shine is the prelude to the cruise and it will begin Thursday August 10 and go through Sunday with the Midnight Cruise capping off the event. This is open to all makes and models but is limited so plan on registering early if you plan to attend.

More than 100,000 spectators are expected for the cruise which is one of Branson's largest draws of the year.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)