The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ignorant people
Moderators: Ian, Rebels-59

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> United Kingdom RegionMessage format

springsweptwing
Posted 2017-10-05 9:07 AM (#549809)
Subject: Ignorant people

Elite Veteran

Is it just me or anyone else living in the UK find it nearly impossible to deal with anyone in this hobby, just message back to say they don't have or it's sold would be good but no reply at all,Facebook just as bad no reply to posts or messages sent , don't know if it's jealousy of the cars or just people cannot be bothered to reply , seems to be getting worse as years go by, I can think of a handful of people over the past 17 years of being on forums that have ever bought parts from, was even better in the days when you had to fax people for parts? Just makes you want to give up doing the cars you can understand why people build them with different parts from other makes
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Islander 62
Posted 2017-10-20 6:19 PM (#550705 - in reply to #549809)
Subject: RE: Ignorant people

Veteran

springsweptwing - 2017-10-05 6:07 AM

Is it just me or anyone else living in the UK find it nearly impossible to deal with anyone in this hobby, just message back to say they don't have or it's sold would be good but no reply at all,Facebook just as bad no reply to posts or messages sent , don't know if it's jealousy of the cars or just people cannot be bothered to reply , seems to be getting worse as years go by, I can think of a handful of people over the past 17 years of being on forums that have ever bought parts from, was even better in the days when you had to fax people for parts? Just makes you want to give up doing the cars you can understand why people build them with different parts from other makes :madman:

Hi Paul....I'm Chris out here in British Columbia.
I had to reply when I read this, I've dealt with similar attitudes when I lived in South Yorks as well. You're right mate, folks just don't seem too concerned about displaying good form or manners these days. I'm fortunate to have a good circle of friends in the WPC club as well as ones that I've known for years who really know these cars.
If I can help with anything let me know.....

Cheers,
slow2learn
Posted 2020-08-23 5:00 AM (#602432 - in reply to #549809)
Subject: Re: Ignorant people

Regular

I find this post a bit ironic as I replied to a post made by yourself "Swedish shows 2019" and you can look it up and see your own reply.
People in glass house's shouldn't throw stones.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)