The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lust pll and berger codes
Moderators: Ray Bell

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Australia & New Zealand RegionMessage format

Chromegirl
Posted 2018-12-14 2:18 AM (#575215)
Subject: Lust pll and berger codes

Hi all.

Bought a parts car......for the aussie dodge 58 custom royal. Thought i would decode it. I remember seeing the berger and lustpll paint info somewhere. Anyone remember where, or know these codes?

I have lustpll1081
And H41-183?..
Top of the page Bottom of the page
59Custom Royal
Posted 2019-12-21 6:08 AM (#591860 - in reply to #575215)
Subject: Re: Lust pll and berger codes

Hi there,
Saw your message a few months ago and was just starting to get clued up on these old girls, still got a long way to go. We have a 59 with the exact same code. No, I haven't been able to decode it yet but I think I know how it may work. The LUST-PLL 10 is for the paint (Lustre Bond enamel), which originally on our car was a light green (aquamarine in USA and highland green in AUS for the Chrysler Royal). Here is where it gets tricky for me, possibly our car had a white roof, not sure, haven't found any evidence yet (car had a colour change many years ago) so maybe 10 is roof colour? The 81 I believe is a separate code for the interior trim, ours being grey/white. Does this make any sense to you, with your car? Open to comments,please.
northernpower
Posted 2019-12-27 6:39 PM (#592104 - in reply to #591860)
Subject: Re: Lust pll and berger codes

Hi . Just to add my 2 bobs worth. Is your 59 dodge an original aust delivered sedan? If it was it may have been my car that I owned in melbourne in about 1970. Its an unusual color for the 59 dodges. Mine was green all over with no white roof. I saw the car around 20 years later in the northern suburbs of melbourne in grey undercoat and was undergoing some sort of restoration, and ha been for quite a few years. Pretty sure I still have pictures of it somewhere from when i drove it. your welcome to contact me . regards bob 0414857707 melbourne
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)