[GFS] GFS Updates

Hi GFSers!

Our website updates were completed today by Melissa at Hemmings.com.  Again, if any of you want to change any of your personal info or sugggestions on the website in general, let me know and I will see they get worked.

You saw on the list the referral from Glenn Barratt on that rusty '57 for sale on ebay.  It looked to be sold for $5200, but I see it has been relisted.  Last I saw today the bidding was up to $800.  Shades of Tulsa's Miss Belvedere!

GFSer Orville Wilkerson is putting his 2nd '56 Fury up for sale.  It was under restoration and he has quite a bit of done - his 2nd restoration of a '56 Fury.  Circumstances have changed for him so he says it has to go.  If interested contact him at ojwilkerson@xxxxxxxxx

Gary Graber called me today to advise that his late brother John's extensive car collection will be going to an estate sale auction sometime next year.  The collection includes his Commando ' 58 Fury, sixties 4spd vettes, '67 Cuda drag car, etc.  Gary will update us with particulars when the details are set.

Tom Van Beek advised he has a second restored Hi Way Hi Fi ('56 version) for sale, we read about the first one he did and now has installed in his car.  He also advised he is still willing to restore Tachometers for the '56 and has a couple of the '56 correct exhaust extensions he fabricated, left for sale.  Some other items as well.  His contact info is tvanbeek@xxxxxxxxxx

Ronald Rhodes reports the resto of his '56 Fury is going well and he is being helped in the endeavor by his son, Tim.

All for now gang!

Regards,
Jack

Posted by: William Lewis <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxx>