[GFS] GFS Updates

  Hi Folks,
Check out the new website for the Lone Star Region of the Plymouth Owner's Club who will be hosting the 2016 POC Nats and who have graciously allowed us to join them for our GFS National Gathering.  The website is index  The gathering will be held in Kerrville, TX May 11-14, 2016.  Our GFS honcho is Van Massirer and he will have his '56 Fury there and I have heard that Len Zimmerer ('57 Fury) and Charles Robertson have shown interest.  The new website has all the info needed for attending this sure to be outstanding event.
GFSer John Paxos is considering parting with his gorgeous V-800 powered '57 Belvedere convert.  The Red with white stripe beauty is capped with a beautiful black top.  Probably the finest known to exist.  John is looking for $100K but open to negotiation.

Ron and son, Tim Rhodes are getting closer to completion of their '56 Fury resto.  Can't wait to see it.

Also since our last update, we have added two more '58's and one '57 to our Registry!!

Regards,
Jack Lewis

Posted by: William Lewis <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxx>