Re: [GFS] Fw: 2017 Atlanta Concours d'Elegance

Re: [GFS] Fw: 2017 Atlanta Concours d'Elegance

Hi Jack
Thanks for the heads up. I would have really liked to go, but we have a wedding the 30th. I hope you get a bunch of Finned cars there.  It really would have been great to show my car. Thanks for the invite.
John

Sent from my iPhone