[GFS] HELP-------FURY OWNERS

Had my 56 Fury gas tank cleaned and professional coated, the outlet tube for the gasoline
got bent and broke off, only 55 and 56 Dodge and Plymouth will bit the tank inlet.
Can anyone help me out?
Below is what it looks like and it has unusual fitting on it.

Ron Swartley
E mail     ARCHANGEL1390@xxxxxxx
Phone    717-939-3429

Posted by: Archangel1390@xxxxxxx