[GFS] Manual Transmission Driveshaft needed

[GFS] Manual Transmission Driveshaft needed

Hi Folks,
Charles Robertson of Duncanville, TX needs a driveshaft for his '56 Fury.  He tells me the manual transmission driveshaft is unique to the Fury.  Can anyone help?  Charles' tel number is 972-298-0750 and email is cgr1941@xxxxxxx

Thank You,

Jack Lewis

Posted by: William Lewis <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxx>