From: henry ford
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 2:08 AM
Subject: IML: send me a pic of 59 aircleaners

hello  I am fairly new here. As soon as I get some pic's of my car as she sit's in a unrestored condition. I would like to post them online. but where and what format? also  other owners could help my as to wether the parts on the car belong on the car. . my 59 has a tourquise air cleaner. but as I read before It should be gold. and I then wondered if the air cleaner on my car is off a mid 60's model just stuck ontop of my engine. so now ,Im in need of a good close up picture of an original 1959 breather to compare whether or not mine is the right one.         also the hub caps I found in the barn. after looking at the spotters page and reading many post's I now think the hub caps are not correct for my car. they are 15'' and have the gold in the center. I understand that only the lebarens came with these . but my car is a crown. with crowns above the headlights. and on the gun sight rings in the back .
!

Do you Yahoo!?