Re: IML: 1959 Upgrades and Mods

The best safety is to make sure your Imperial is 100% of its potential by maintaining it correctly, and driving it defensively. If you take care of it, it will take car of you.

Paul

Paul has written the best advice I have read so far.

Larry
1960 LeBaron Sedan
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Blomberg/Page01.htm