IML: efi-Henry Ford

Henry, what was required to use Edelbrock efi on a big block Mopar? Was this a tbi kit? They recently came out with a full big block Chrysler multi-port system (manifold, injectors, throttle body, etc.) but your system is older than that.

I had bought a edelbrock fuelinjection system for a 76 cordoba with 440 in it after I wrecked the car to avoide hitting a kid on a bike. I pulled all parts off the car and now I have an option as to use it on the imperial. when it was on the cordoba the car ran very smooth. starts on first try never haveta pat the gass int the mornings. and the exhaust was cleaner less carbon. basicaly the engine ran like new. no hesitation .or lugging on mountain roads. . after all . if chrysler had today's technoligy back in the 50's you bet every imperial would be the first to have it as a standard part on the car.. I wont be using any chrome on the engine at all. I can hide most of the fuel system and ecm there's plenty of room to hide just about anything under that big hood. the system I may use is about 2 yrs old but has a few mods done to it to make it look factory in the cordoba........
and thanks for everyone input on this subject. but like most of you I probly will use the factory carb. I have a kit to rebuild it on order, from autozone.