Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 8:12 PM
Subject: IML: Hypothetical

My wife and I were having somewhat of a heated argument over the following question, and rather than writing to Dear Abby, I thought I would poll the members of the list:

If one were to tally the total cost of restoration of what can only be described as rolling art, would one include in that sum, tools?

Pondering in Allen, Texas....