Re: IML: 1957 Rear Window Needed

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1957 Rear Window Needed

Tom, have you tryed Lowell Howe in Patterson, Ca? It's abut 90 miles from me in Redwood City, and I've gotten windows from him before, drove over and picked them up. Call 209-892-3464
Denis 58 Vert
Thank you for the tip Hugh. I have has several people reply that they had one, but the shipping seems to be a problem. As usual, most folks that have one are at the opposite end of the country from me (San Jose, CA).

Tom