Re: IML: transmission overhaul kits ?

I have had great luck with A & A transmission aandatrans.com as well as Frank Lupo at dynamicconverters.com  A & A for individual parts/rebuild kits and Lupo for complete transmissions and converters.  Lupo's family owned Fairbanks transmissions years ago, but sold out.  Frank went out on his own and builds the finest converters you can get, bar none.  Most of his stuff is built for competetion, but he will build anything a customer needs.  Both companies have outstanding customer service.