Re: IML: Gary Goers Interiors?

Sorry it took me so long to follow up here, but I've been slammed at
work and with life, so here's an update:

I sent SMS Upholstry an email with my phone number, and within about 4
hours they called me back.  Being that I live so close, they told me
they'd quote the cost for everything I want if i just drive the car
(or bring some parts) right to them!

Because they specialize in mostly flat stuff, I'd be on my own for
plastics parts and things of that nature, but they could certainly do
the vinyl/leather/carpet work on the door panels and other trim like
that.

Suffice it to say I'm /very/ excited now, and so we'll see how this
goes, I think i might drive down to Canby today.  (I live in
Vancouver, just north of Portland, OR.)  It's too bad they moved their
shop, their old one was about 20 blocks from where i work!

-Jason