Re: IML: IML 1968 Dealer Album?

I have a '68 dealer album, and it's pretty nice. Samples of actual material, etc. Did you have a specific question?

Mark

On Tuesday, January 25, 2005, at 11:56 PM, Billimp68@xxxxxxx wrote:

List,
?
Did anyone ever see a 1968 Dealer Album?? I only have a paper brochure, or booklet,?that shows colors, interior fabric & colors,?leather?& colors, viynl top colors, stripe colors, plus?it shows convertible top colors, of which there were three, green, black & white.? If I am not mistaken, it shows the combinations the colors should be used in.? I have always thought it rather cheap for a luxury car, gives the unformation, but wouldn't impress anyone.?
?
Bill/Imp, 68's