Re: IML: eBay #4521324387 65 Crown Coupe in Oregon

Re: IML: eBay #4521324387 65 Crown Coupe in Oregon

Congratulations on your win...
It sure is a nice Crown Coupe, with a bit of dedication and time it'll shine...
Be sure to prepare for the WET weather in Oregon during your trip. I drove my 64 Crown Coupe from Oklahoma to California sight unseen from the airport. It had been sitting for a while as well. Fluid change and belts and tune up. Tires and brakes and the checklist goes on. It was an adventure, just myself and a Chihuahua driving 1700 miles in the new Imperial. At the time I would have said I would not do it again.  A couple of years have passed since that time and it seems today I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Driving it or shipping it seems to be a toss up as far as costs, I think.
Have fun with your new Imperial and the experience...
Regards,
Patrick Williams
High Desert, Southern California