Re: IML: Respect for "foreigners"

Quoting Paul Volkmann <blackplumcoupe@xxxxxxxxx>:

> To those people outside the US
> Congratulations on your purchase of whatever wonderful
> cars you have and I hope you enjoy them to the
> fullest.

I think this is consistent with everything said above.

> It's not the owners of these cars that are at fault at
> all, it is the greedy exporters/importers that did any
> harm that may have been done.

With exceptions of thefts and such, I think these "greedy" exporters may have
saved many Imperials for becoming engine donors to toy cars or derby cars, in
the process of making money.  On average, Americans have very little respect of
these cars, nor have any clue of how good transportation modules they can be.
They prefer to pay car payments and have the 440 in a toy car in the garage as
opposed to having the 440 in an Imperial or large Chrysler (where it belongs)
to work for them.  And who is to say what's moral and what's not?  The basic
principle of capitalism may be imoral, but its necessary to motivate people to
work.   The rest is a philosophical discussion that has no end.

D^2