Re: IML: electrical question/Check high beam switch

Re: IML: electrical question/Check high beam switch

Does it have an automatic headlight dimmer? Sometimes when these gadgets start to fail, that is what they do. Another thing you may want to check is the connections to the high beam foot switch. If they are dirty or the switch is going bad it can also cause this. In fact when the headlights fail to light up at all, the high beam switch is often the culprit.

Paul