IML: 56 Imperial Sedan parts

Hey everyone,
 I have a bunch of things I want to get rid of before we move in the
next couple of weeks. I dont want to pack up again. There for a sedan
and wont work on my 2-door. I have tried the parts for sale on the OIC
but only a few replies and mostly bogus buyers. I do have pictures but
my camera makes them look really dark but these parts would be great for
most drivers.

1) Original Lisence plate holder.
2) 2 marker light lenses with the cross hair chrome pcs.
3) L & R interior curved SS pcs for rear windsheild (Real nice).
4) L & R interior front chrome windsheild pillar covers 4 pcs makes a
set I guess.
5) 2-pc chrome interior trim. (Pcs that seperate the dash pad and dash
instrument pannels).
6) Set of scuff pannels front and rear.
7) 2 Imperial floor scripts. ( These are the ones that are between the
door sills and the front seat).
8) Heater control pannel.
9) SS exterior sun viser right left and center pc.
10) Dome light and lense.
11) Horn ring ( If you know how to repair these it is a clean break).

Email me here timhulse@xxxxxxx