RE: IML: Help!!!! on Wheels Please

I've been running S/S' on my '68 Barracuda for several years now with no
trouble.  Yes, I occasionally retorque the lug nuts, but they have always
checked out fine.  I've run it on the street and dragstrip.

The S/S uses a shank lug nut with the offset/eccentric washer on the
4.5-4.75" bolt pattern wheel. The Imperial is lucky in that the 5" and 5.5"
wheels are single pattern.  If you go to the Cragar Classic Wheels site
(there's more than one Cragar these days) the specs are available there.
http://www.cragarwheel.com/catalog_pg1.html

I was only looking at the 15" wheel specs, but all the sizes are listed.

Now if Marc doesn't want a Cragar, but is interested in a 5-spoke design,
there are other options.  American Racing offers the Torque-Thrust is a
couple different styles (polished or painted spokes, spoke shapes, etc.), as
well as the "Daisy" style CP 200.
http://www.americanracing.com/wheels/wheels.asp?section=V

ET Wheels also offers a 5-spoke and a large window slot style wheel.
http://www.team3wheels.com/et/index.html
Looks like they just came out with a new version of an old design too.  I'm
going to have to go back and look at that one again...

For something much more mid '60's looking, there are Radir Wheels.  They
might come closest to the Appliance wheel, but they are also one of the most
expensive.  However, they are having a blowout on 5" & 5.5" bolt patterns on
the Bullet Spoke wheel right now.
http://www.radirwheels.com/contents.htm

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron