Re: IML: rare options -- are there any Black Plum interiored convertible

Re: IML: rare options -- are there any Black Plum interiored convertibles

Hello,
Speaking for '65s, and I'll have to do more research.

Individual 'aircraft style' seats in four doors.

Black Plum interior was available only in the '65
Crowns.
NOTE: Black Plum in a four-door is bench-seat only.

Vinyl top with Black Plum interior

Turquoise interior is four-door Crown bench only (for
'65).

Paul
'65 Coupe -- Mauve Metallic/Black Plum/Persian White