IML: 2005 Anniston Spring Gathering -- April 8-10, 2005

IML: 2005 Anniston Spring Gathering -- April 8-10, 2005

Hi Everyone,

It's time to plan for another fabulous Anniston
get-together!  Alabama Packards would like to
cordially invite all Imperial Owners to Anniston,
Alabama, for the weekend of April 8, 9, and 10.  The
meet will be held at The Victoria, a victorian home
that has been restored as a bed and breakfast, with 44
additional rooms added?in the rear of the property in
the style of the original home.  The hotel is
elegantly furnished and offers many amenities,
including a?5 star restaurant and piano bar. Rooms are
$69.00 per night, which includes a complementary
breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

The fun will begin Friday around 7:00 p.m. with the
welcome/cocktail party hosted by Donald Taccone and
Debbie Brown.  This is always great fun with wonderful
food and spirits!  On Saturday morning, we will gather
in the hotel parking lot and the Imperial Motoring
will begin!??We had over 20 cars at our fall gathering
and everyone had a great time!??Lunch will be on your
own. The Packard Club will be having dinner together
Saturday night in the hotel restaurant, at an
approximate cost of $35 to $40 per person . . .
everyone is invited to attend.

Call The Victoria at 1-800-260-8781 to reserve your
room . . . you will need to let them know that you are
with the Packard/Imperial Club when you make your
reservation.  After you make your reservation, e-mail
Jeff (imperial56to64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) or Donald
(pacdoc1956@xxxxxxx) . . . we will need to know when
you will be arriving (how many nights), what type of
car you will be bringing, and if you want to eat in
the Hotel Restaurant on Saturday night. Just to let
you know, the hotel policy is no pets allowed.??Please
make arrangements as soon as possible, as the
availability is limited.

Full information is available on the IML Events page
at http://www.imperialclub.com/events.

Hope to see you there!

Elijah

=====