IML: Cheap is As Cheap Does

Hello All,
It never ceases to amaze me how an innocent thread can so easily degenerate into name calling. To begin with, I do not consider myself to be cheap. I drive my Imperial because I love the car, and it makes me feel good. I never expected to make a pile of money with it. If money was the object, I would have a Cadillac or a Packard.
True it costs more to maintain than other cars. But, I am willing to pay the price for my ride! Generally, I find Imperials to be EXTREMELY UNDERVALUED. My nephew just bought a one owner 64 Crown in Chicago, for under $2,000.
The bottom line is that we all have differing opinions about Imperials and the hobby. But, calling people names accomplishes nothing and just lowers "our little corner of the world".
                                Allan from Billings, Montana