Re: IML: Fwd: FIRE DANGER

 >>> send it, rest assured

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR
>>> ADDRESS BOOK.

This is an urban legend chain letter, as are most multi-forwarded email messages that prey on your good intentions by urging you to send them to all your friends and post them on mailing lists.

See these pages about this particular legend:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_plug_in_air_freshener.htm
http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/pluginfire.html

Tim Klein
'67 pages admin