Re: IML: 1960/61 Coupe Rear Window, for Free

Re: IML: 1960/61 Coupe Rear Window, for Free

Dear Tony:

I have an 1960 Imperial Le Baron.  I´m interested in it, but I don´t know if your rear window is the window that I need.

Could you please send me the size of the window?

Best regards

Maximo Medina

Tony Lindsey <papatony@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The glass and the rubber seal are in excellent condition. I'll send it
to anybody who wants it, as long as they just pay shipping. I've been
storing it for around eighteen years and I have no earthly use for it.