IML: 58 newyorker interchange with 59 imperials?

IML: 58 newyorker interchange with 59 imperials?

I have found a 58 newyorker and was wondering if any parts would fit my 59 imperial, I don't know what engine it has or anything , but I could trade my f*rd truck for it and I was thinking that it would be cool if the parts I was needing could be had from the 58 ny'er. any info would be great , thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?