Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 8:27 PM
Subject: IML: 1956 Dash removal

Good evening all:

I am wondering if any of you know if the dash on a 1956 can be removed without removing the windshield.  I looked through the Service manual and did notice any information on this subject, and I haven't had the time yet this week to go out there and stand upside down on my head to check because I don't get home from work til after dark.  Does anyone out there know anything about this so that I can be prepared?

Thanks in advance.

Teresa Smith