IML: Imperial in a movie

Has anyone seen "Second Hand lion" from 2003?  My wife put it on tonight
when she couldn't stomach any of the Eagles any more.  (I was in the garage
working on my '67 with the game on in the background).

Anyway, Erin spotted an Imperial in the film.  She thinks it was a '60.  I
popped around the Movies section of the site, but didn't come up with
anything.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron (slowly getting closer to roadworthy)