IML: check valves Auto Temp

I have the numbers off the check valves I installed in my Auto Temp II system.

SMC AK2000

These are a lot bigger than those little white plastic valves that are OEM but these things work and that was/is important for me as it is winter up here and I need defrost and heat to function or I can't drive my car. Hopefully someone can find a quality valve that will tuck away out of site that allows the system to work properly. In the meantime it sure is nice to have an Autotemp that works as advertised.

Robin Giesbrecht
72 Imperial