Re: IML: Guys look at this creme puff for sale 1975 Imperial

The owner of the car used it in parades and used it to bring in people to his dealership. He did not need the money. He loved the car. He passed away and now the Dealership is in process of selling. His children are selling this car.
----- Original Message ----- From: "imperialman" <imperialman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Guys look at this creme puff for sale 1975 Imperial

It sure is a nice one!..The ad says the Chrysler dealership turned down an offer of 11k in 1990 because the car wasn't for sale.
No one appreciates the 74-75's more than I , but if someone had made that kind of offer to me the car would have quickly become "for sale".

           Clay Smith
           67 Crown Coupe
           60 Custom

----- Original Message ----- From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 7:22 PM

The pictures and description on this car are impressive. It reminded me of what I remember these cars being like when they were new.

Paul