IML: 67 Imperail sptted

I  was  eating lunch and watching "Kolchack The Nightstalker"  on the Sci- Fi channel to day,
When there it was a light blue 4dr htp 67 maybe 68 4dr imp drove across the screen.
Letter in the episode the car was wrecked... Too Bad  !I don't know the name of the episode.
It was a politician using satanic powers...... Like that's a stretch of the imagination.          Lance