Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 7:36 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Gerald Levisay

New Subscriber(s): Gerald Levisay
Email Address is: guslev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Illinois

Car(s) owned: 1933 Imperial LeBaron Dual Cowl Phaeton

Self-Introduction: I have just purchased this 33Imperial from and
estate. It was in the process of a ground up restoration when the owner
died two years ago. The engine and drive line are done and installed,
paint is done for the most part. It needs some chrome work,top,and
interior,and much more that will become apparent as we get into it.  I
am sure that some parts will end up missing. I just brought it home
yesterday and plan to inventory and sort what I have.  I know for sure
that there were no spare tire covers. I have a good friend that helps
me--he is a retired school teacher/Kansas farm boy with a wealth of
mechanical ability when it comes to older cars. I would very much like
to communicate with anyone who might be able to answer questions or
advise as we proceed.. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Gerald (Gus) Levisay