Re: IML: IML DIGEST

Hey All!  Need some help.  If anyone has exhaust pods that are in good enough condition to be re-plated, I need both left and right.  Rust just came through on mine and chrome plater says "no".  I didn't see this coming or I would have done something sooner.  Also, looking for the 2 front grille pieces, not pitted or already rechromed.  Thanks to everyone for your help and advice.
Also, looking for a windshield and rubber for both windshield and rear window, it's time!
David Frye
'55 Imperial Newport