IML: 55 exhaust pods

I'm pretty sure that you're more likely to find the perfect horn ring for your '55 than a good set of exhaust pods.  I sent one set that was solid, needing plating along with a second set that was "blown out" by rust to Nu-Chrome in Massachusetts.  They advertise in Hemmings.  They did a great job reconstructing the rotted pair and then rechroming them to the tune of about $1200 total, tho that was a numbre of years ago.  Your best bet would be to have them rebuild yours before they go away completely.
Best,
Roger
'55 Crown