Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 11:08 AM
To: mailing-list
Subject: IML: Ignition product number?

Hello to everyone:

I bought a lot of ignition points that I was told were for my 1956 Desoto, and turns out that they are not for my car...but are supposed to be Mopar points.  Does anyone have a way to look up a part number (Standard Ignition is the manufacturer) to find out what car it fits on?   The number is:  AL5384P.  Any help on this would be appreciated.  These are NOS in box, and I have five of them if anyone knows what they are and needs one...contact me off list.

Teresa Smith