Re: IML: Congrats Rodger on the coupe

Hey Rodger...

Congrats on the coupe, contrary to some peoples popular belief ( mostly some folks southwest of me on the coast of oregon :) ) having two less doors is not a crime ! In fact, I think you are the only other coupe owner I know of though I didnt check the registry so who knows.

If youre so inclined, go ahead and email me off list about any coupe only things you are curious about. There really isnt anything different as far as the rest of the car goes, and if you know the 62 only stuff already you probably have most of it covered.

Welcome to the land of only 1,010 built! Btw, not all 62's were downdraft as mine was sold in California new and it has pcv.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe