Re: IML: '91 Imperial for Sale in Hahnville

Re: IML: '91 Imperial for Sale in Hahnville

Dear IML'ers:

I have a case with a lawyer named Bruce Schexsnayder (sp?) here in Southeast Louisiana who shares my Mopar affinity.  His parents just bought a 300M to replace their 1991 Imperial, and the Imperial is for sale at a lot in Hahnville, Louisiana.  Bruce doesn't know the asking price, but says that the car spent it's life in a garage and that his retired father had all of the scheduled maintenance done meticulously at the dealership, etc.  By Bruce's description,  the car is in absolutely perfect condition with 59,000 miles on it.  He assumes the dealer is asking $3900 or so for it, but he isn't sure.

Hahnville, as you might guess, is a tiny river town that no one ever hears about.  I think it's about 30 miles southwest of New Orleans.  I've lived in the area for most of my life and I don't think I've ever been there!  Regardless, they probaly have roads and phones.  (not always a given in South Louisiana where some kids are still going to public school by "school boat.")

If anyone is seriously interested I can find out how to reach the dealer.   I didn't write the color down, unfortunately.

Patrick