Re: IML: Some overseas ISP's blocked from posting to IML UPDATE

Re: IML: Some overseas ISP's blocked from posting to IML UPDATE

Phillipe Courant just wrote to remind me that the
links at the bottom of the page don't work for him
either, so if you too are getting rejected and can't
contact anyone, you can email me and I'll forward the
info to the folks that take care of that sort of
thing.

Remember not to kill the messenger - I don't
administer the technical side of the IML - just want
to assist if I can.

I am at imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx

=====
Kenyon Wills