IML: Restoration questions...

I have some underhood stickers I got from Atlas Obsolete.  The valve cover and top air cleaner housing decals, I know where they go.  It's the radiator and smaller air cleaner decals that leave me in the dark.  I have a 1965 Le Baron.

There are two radiator decals:

1. About 8" long and 1" wide.  Yellow w/black and some red lettering.  Warning you to use rust inhibitor and has blanks to fill in date and checked by dealer.

2. About 4" long and 1" wide.  Admonishing you to use only 180 degree thermostat.
The smaller air cleaner decal is yellow w/red lettering and tells you not to wash or oil air cleaner and even has the part number for the air cleaner.

Also, I want to get a battery from Turbo Start.  They offer vintage looking batteries with modern technology.  There are three available; two are about 10.5" long and have eitehr yellow or green caps for water.  There is also a 12" long battery with red caps.

Can anyone help me with teh placement of the decals and/or tell me which style battery is the closest to original?

Thanx.
John.
1965 Imperial Le Baron.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.