Re: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Timothy Boehm (1990)

Re: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Timothy Boehm (1990)

Tim: It's always nice to see someone's last name that is darn near close to  mine! As an original Oregonian now living in California all I can say is I think you are quite lucky.

Mark Boehme
65 Crown