IML: Thermometer Control Board

Hi Tim,
Portland, Oregon, here. I know of a '90-ish Imperial at the U-Pull-It junk yard in Tigard (Sherwood, actually), on Hwy 99W. That board might still be in that car and its likely very inexpensive. Contact me if you need more info.

Eric
'63 Crown Four-Door
'63 Belvedere Four-Door sedan
'72 Newport Custom sedan
Hi, great to be back on the Imperial mailing list! I have a 1990 with a few problems, some of which I have solved and some not! I need some technical advice. My Interior Overhead Temperature reading are aboujt 40 degress higher than the outside temperature.

I took the car to the dealer and they put in a new sensor near the front grill. Of course they did not check the interior readings and they were the same, this did not change the overhead console readings!! It took me a week or so to get back to them. Once did they tell me I need the computer board in the Overhead Console replaced as this must be damaged.

I need a opinion from some one who underatsnds these issues, I do not! The computer board is over USD 400 at the dealer! if I need a new one does anyone have one for sale or any idea wher I can locate a used one? Also how do I get the Overhead Console to release from the roof area without breaking it??

Thanks for the advice, I need it! Tim