Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:44:07 +0000
From: JosephStil@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: '61 on the road
Thank you! It is exciting.

I have sent some pics to the webmonsters for posting to my little corner of
the OIC site so go take a look. I don't know if they have had time to post
them yet (no pressure fellas) but there are a sample out there including one
of me and the Bassett Hound in the front seat. Maybe you could forward your
pictures to the webmonsters too and they can select a sample to put up.

I still haven't gotten much of the "write-up" done (Kenyon, you remain,
IMHO, the master!) but will work on that soon.