IML: 66 Imperial Parts available - ATTENTION

IML: 66 Imperial Parts available - ATTENTION

Greetings all,
OK, you folks with the 64-66 Imperials may want to pay close attention.  I have a friend who lives in southeast Minnesota who has come across trim and accessory and some other miscellaneous parts from a 66 Crown.  The Crown was stripped for the ultimate insanity.  Need not say more.  My friend talked the demonist out of the parts from the Crown knowing that someone, someplace, at sometime would be looking for parts.  Here is your chance.  This savior is looking to clean out his garage and would like the Imperial parts to go to good homes and needy collectors.

I do not remember all that he saved.  I know he said a rear defrost system, side trim, interior panels, etc.  The savior's name is Kyle.  He is a body shop guy and has a huge collection of his own projects.  He wasn't looking to keep the parts, just save them from the dumpster.

He is looking for reasonable prices for the parts.  Best thing to do is to email him and inquire as to what he has, or ask for a certain item and see if it is in the stash.  Again, his name is Kyle.  His email is kje@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  He asked that I put a message on the IML so you good folks can have first opportunity.  Kyle is a good guy and will be reasonable with prices.  He tends to be really busy with things so keep that in mind in regards to shipping.  I have known him for years and he is a member of one of the local clubs I belong to.

Good luck!

Dale
68 Crown Coupe