IML: Eastern Washington Cars

My '63 Crown Four-Door was owned by the owner of Keith Farley Chrysler Plymouth in Pendleton, Oregon, just south of Kennewick a ways. This man owned my car from about 1965-85. Prior to that, this car came from Washington state. I have yet to do a Washington title search. Will post that info when I get it. Anyone can ask for a title search to be done, its usually about $50 from my experience, just contact your local DMV.

That country of Eastern Washington/Oregon is wide open, arid flat prairie land with lots of ranchers, seems a perfect marketing match for our cars.

Eric
Portland, Oregon
My '58 is also from the Prosser, Kennewick area. Clint and Laurie's '59 is also from that same area, and their car has the fender mounted turn signals, and my '58 is half '59!!!....... the more I think about this the more I believe that maybe these cars were all owned by the same person!!!...... do you know the previous owners name??..... there must have been a big Imperial dealership somewhere in that area.