    From: henry ford <mailto:fordsfairlane@xxxxxxxxx>
    Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 5:27 PM
    Subject: IML: car names?

    I know this is sort of off topic but thought what the heck.
    my 59 imperial is nameless I can't seem to come up with a cool
    name for it any suggestions?
    I have been leaning towards  the "NAUTILUS". from the book, but
    would like to find one that would better fit a imperial.

    Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn
    more.
    <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=29917/*http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250>