Re: IML: Automotive TV shows on the DYN

          Hey

  I try to watch the DYN shows on the weekend. Unfortunately they haven't
been working  on any new cars of late. They are showing reruns for the lack of a
better word. To the best of my memory they have worked on:

                                     Early 60's Thunderbird
                                     Mid 60's Fiat
                                     40's Packard
                                     Late 60's Camaro
                                     Early 60's Corvette
  The shows are good and you pick up a lot of stuff but would be nice to see
some different product.

    Tim - 1966 LeBaron