Re: IML: 1990 Imperial

Yes, there are four or six screws.

Pull the sunvisors out, and remove the screws holding the retaining
clips for them (there is a metal bar that holds the console as well as
the visor clips in place).

Using a standard screwdriver, gently remove the lenses from the
maplights, and there are more screws in there to remove.  (You might
remove the bulbs if it's blinding you.)

After that, it will just pop down and you can unclip the connector!

If you can't find one in a junkyard there, i can try and find time to
go to the local one here, last time I was there I saw several,
although I'm not sure on the cost.

-Jason